Yep, This is My Life

Will post more later but it's almost 4am and I should really get some sleep. Although I'm on such a photo high right now, I could stay up for hours more.
Tonight is what I'm here for. It's actually what I live life for.
Started with a meeting with a potential client to discuss shooting photos of him and his wife (both musicians) for their website. Then an unplanned visit to a bar where I ran into my friend JR and ended up getting some great shots of musicians playing there. Culminating with shooting at the opening night of what looks like it could be the hottest gay club in Puerto Vallarta. Topped off with starting to shoot what I hope becomes a bigger project of Night Quesadilla Stands.
I don't think even the Cyclone makes me feel this great!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home