Love
Today I did something I never do: I started editing wedding photos the day after the wedding. I think it's actually a good idea while the event is still fresh. And this wedding was special. My friend @bner married his boyfriend R0send0. It was a very emotional wedding and very cool because I'd say about 90% of the guests were also gay. Looking at the photos has really given me a happy day. There was so much love and happiness there (as well as some tears) and I think I captured it pretty well.I'm trying to start a professional blog and part of that will be posting images with a border and my logo. I still need to fiddle around with the blog template but have been looking at other blogs with tweaked templates and have a good idea what I want. I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:
that is a beautiful photo!! please come visit seattle to take some family photos of us!!!
Beautiful photo! (but Jen beat me to stating the obvious)
Post a Comment
<< Home