Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'...into the future

Well V Day came and went. The guest of honor didn't show up to his party. Does this mean that there are laws here in Mexxico? S. who threw the party read a statement from him. It perplexed a few people who had wandered into the party and didn't really know anything about the situation. I wasn't quite sure what to say. I used the Michael Jackson analogy.
Not sure what's going on, if I'm fighting a bug or what. I felt cold and tired on Thursday night. Stayed inside in my pajamas all day Friday. Felt better yesterday, enought to hula hoop for about 40 minutes and go out for a 2 mile run. Maybe it's the combo of the run, a glass of wine last night, M. off to GDL to buy art supplies and who knows what else, and not being very sunny today but I feel pretty groggy and low energy. Have not left the apartment or taken a shower and feel like I could use a nap.
I've also been online a good part of the day, sending messages back and forth to someone I met on tribe. I confess that I'm addicted to tribe. I don't know where else I could find so many varied and stimulating conversations, people, and information. It ain't here in PV I can tell you that. Not that I haven't been really content with my laid-back life here in PV. But for stimulation, I can't get enough of tribe.
The biggest excitement lately is a Siamese cat who's been coming around daily. What's interesting is that normally Chester will attack any cat that comes into the yard. But not this cat. I even caught them nose to nose one day. Ok, either Chester has a new buddy or he's gay. I like to picture him getting all defensive and saying "I'm not gay; I just like the dude ok? We're just buddies." Very cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home