X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Wet

A few days ago I went to Walmart to get some of those moisture absorbing crystals to put in containers around my apartment to absorb the humidity. I saw something that looked kind of neat that you hang in the closet that contains the crytals and a little bag at the bottom for the moisture to collect in. I thought it might be a good idea to have in my closet while I'm gone this summer.

So I put it in the closet about 3 days ago and today while packing, I noticed the bag and was shocked to find it looking like this:



All that water in the bottom of the bag is from just 3 days in the Va11arta humidty and it hasn't even fully begun! So the next time sometimes says "But isn't it humid in New Y0rk too?" I'm going to punch them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home