Shining Star
Shining Star - Get Far
The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire in your eyes
Makes me sweat
Makes me shiver inside
There's nothing I can do about it
'Cause nothing seems so true
When I'm beside you
Am I dreaming?
Go here and just hold my hand
Naked, perfect, so beautiful
You turn me up and down
I was spinning round and round
You never get enough, baby don't
You're a shining star
The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire in your eyes
Makes me sweat
Makes me shiver inside
There's nothing I can do about it
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire in your eyes
Makes me sweat
Makes me shiver inside
There's nothing I can do about it
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
You turn me up and down
I was spinning round and round
You never get enough, baby don't
You're a shining star
The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire in your eyes
Makes me sweat
Makes me shiver inside
There's nothing I can do about it
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
This song is so hot. I listen to it day and night. Even guys who don't really understand English think this is the hottest song around right now. Download it!
The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire in your eyes
Makes me sweat
Makes me shiver inside
There's nothing I can do about it
'Cause nothing seems so true
When I'm beside you
Am I dreaming?
Go here and just hold my hand
Naked, perfect, so beautiful
You turn me up and down
I was spinning round and round
You never get enough, baby don't
You're a shining star
The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire in your eyes
Makes me sweat
Makes me shiver inside
There's nothing I can do about it
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire in your eyes
Makes me sweat
Makes me shiver inside
There's nothing I can do about it
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
You turn me up and down
I was spinning round and round
You never get enough, baby don't
You're a shining star
The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire in your eyes
Makes me sweat
Makes me shiver inside
There's nothing I can do about it
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
This song is so hot. I listen to it day and night. Even guys who don't really understand English think this is the hottest song around right now. Download it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home