Things that Make ENYC Great
Ahhh, heat!!
Last night I got back from CT and was sitting in my bedroom working on editing some wedding photos when I noticed a hissing sound coming from the other room. It actually took me a minute to figure out what it was and then a wave of happiness washed over me. Steam heat! I went over to the radiator in my bedroom and found it was closed so I turned the knob and it started hissing in here too.
This morning I woke up and actually felt hot. I love it!! I love how eNYC apartments are so overheated that you have to open the windows in the winter time just to get comfortable. It means wearing mini skirts all winter long.
Of course in 1 week I'll be able to sit outside on my patio in a mini skirt. And I can do that all winter long too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home