X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wow

So I emailed C@therine to tell her how much she inspired me. I felt a little awkward doing it because I was afraid she might think I was a stalker or something but not even an hour later, she emailed me back the following:

Hello Chri$tine,
I am so glad you took the time to write me such a thoughtful email, it really touched me. It is funny how encouraging words seem to come along when you need them most. I got chills when I read the part about being “kindred spirits” :)

I too, hope our paths cross again. I am traveling internationally in the upcoming months so I won't be in enyc for awhile. I will let you know my next planned trip. I also look forward to seeing you at the next WPPI.

Oh, I just checked out your website. You have great work and I also love your music.

Best,
C@therine

Once again, I am blown away! Life never ceases to amaze me and I never know what to expect, but there seema to be lots of great things always coming my way. So cool!


1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger shawnreeder said...

Thats really cool Christine. Right On!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home