Señor Cat

My goal is to perfect this photo. This is just the beginning. I'm usually opposed to dressing animals up in costumes, but this hat was just too cute to pass up. And the blanket is a sort of "prop" I'm going to use for a family portrait I'm shooting tonight.
Che$ter's first "name" was "Mister Cat" when he showed up on my doorstep on a brutally cold night in January 1993 in R0chester. I had 2 cats and I certainly didn't need a 3rd so I wasn't going to name him. Just called him Mister Cat until no one responded to the couple of posters I'd put up. But when I started getting into speaking Spanish several years later, he just seemed like a "Señor" with his little half mustache.

1 Comments:
I need one of those for the J-Dawg! I bet his head is the same size as Che$ter'$! I know Che$ter'$ paw is bigger than J's hand!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home