Ahh, warmer!
It feels so much warmer here at night in the past few days. It's the difference between turning the space heater on and sleeping with a sleeping bag to only needing a thin fleece blanket. Tonight it's warmer than ever. I walked home around 9pm and only felt slightly chilly with a t-shirt, mini skirt and sandals. And now I can sit here at the computer in a short cotton night shirt and no socks! Today I even sweated slightly when I exercised inside.
Part of the reason us foreigners choose to live here is for the weather. So when it's chillier than normal (which obviously is much chillier than where you are dear reader, that's why we all left there!), we aren't happy campers. And really all it takes is a few degrees to make the difference between comfortable and cold.
Spent a nice afternoon shopping with @my at stores in the center. It was nice to find decent prices on clothing even if it is cheap stuff that won't last forever. Because sometimes you can even pay more than you'd pay in the US for cheap crap.
I hope this isn't too boring. I just felt like writing something on a normal day when I'm neither ecstatic or depressed. Just a normal, uneventful yet happy day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home