X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Light and Dark

You know what's funny. I just wrote all that and had a good cry and then went and checked out the blogs I like and now I feel better. Sometimes I just get too far inside my own head and can't see what's outside and just feel overwhelmed. Thanks you Bloggers for letting me see into your life and let me see there is fun and light out there. I think I need to spend a little more time in the light (literally and figuratively) and less time with the dark side of life (also literally and figuratively).

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger jen said...

good luck in nyc. we hope it is fun and a bit relaxing. we love you and are thinking of you often (and checking your blog often too). peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home