X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Flight Booked

Whew, that's finally done. I fly into LaGuardia this Saturday evening. Wow, that seems really soon; I'd better get work done quicker.

Not sure where I'm staying, when or how long I'll be in CT to visit my family, and most other details. But I'll be there till the 16th.

Right now more than anything I'm obsessing about eating smoked, dried tofu with cilantro and sesame oil at a little place I love in Flushing. That with their veggie steamed dumplings, scallion pancake, and red bean puff pastries. I'm surprised I'm craving that even more than South Indian food. Although that's second on my list. No, wait -- a toasted pumpernickel bagel with sun dried tomato tofu cream cheese. Or a plain slice of pizza from Muzzarella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home