A Good Sign
You know the humidity is down when the kitchen sink sponges actually dry! It's funny how excited it makes me to have a dry sponge. But it really is a sign of lower humidity. I'd better put the sheets out and see if we can't get rid of some dampness there.
Some of you have inquired about me getting an AC. Unfortunately, the construction of this apartment doesn't allow that. It's built to be open so the air flows which is very nice. But it also prevents getting an AC and trapping in cooled air. If I sign a lease for another year and the rent doesn't increase, I might get someone to do some minor construction to close things off so I can have AC next year.
Damn, M. just walked in dripping sweat. So humidity is down, but it's not cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home