X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Paradise


I was brushing my teeth before bed and looking in the mirror tonight and I noticed how tan I look. And I thought about talking to people in eNYC, Clint0n, and Maine today and having them all tell me how cold it is there.

I just went online and it says eNYC is 19 degrees and it feels like 7; tomorrow's high: 34. Puerto Val1arta is 70 degrees and it feels like 70; tomorrow's high: 82.

Ahhh, yeesss...that's why I moved down here. Do I miss eNYC? Not one little bit right now! And as I sit here in paradise and think about winter in eNYC and summer here, I still think winter there is more miserable. I'm saying a prayer right now: may I never have to experience another winter there ever again!

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger KJS said...

Pizza from Lombardi's anyone? Oh ... you're too far away to get some? That's too bad ... *munch*munch*munch*

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh stop it! You tease! Warm weather, pretty much all year round? Couldn't stand it, but I'm sure as hell willing to try it out for a few years. :D Send some of that warm weather our way would ya please? Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home