X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Excess

I'm currently cat/apartment sitting in the City on 12th Street. Here I am in the middle of eNYC in one of the best neighborhoods and what am I doing?

Miami Ink, Bridezillas, Platinum Weddings, CSI, Law and Order, Sex and the City with HBO on Demand, etc. etc. In Mexxico I have no TV and not much social life, but I'm content and my time feels full. Here I can't pull myself away from the crap.

I also can't stop eating or drinking. Not booze but all the different exotic juices and teas.

I'm hoping I will find some balance soon. At least yesterday I went for my first run.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger KJS said...

12th Street!!! 12th Street!!! You are soooooo lucky!

And do they need a catsitter when you go back to Mexico? :)

- Way UPtown

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, we have the same problem. Damn TV!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home