Apartment Update
The landlord who has threatened to do thing every day to make my life more and more difficult has held to his threats. I currently have no water in my apartment and yesterday he sealed off the airshaft on my service patio so there's less light and air. You can actually notice that it's harder to breath with less air.
I've called my landlady but she told me she couldn't get an appointment with her lawyer until 6pm tonight. I told her she needed to tell him that the water is now shut off and it's an emergency.
I had planned to look for an apartment today because I had copied down a bunch of numbers from a board yesterday but really it's hard for me to concentrate on much of anything when I can't take a shower to prepare for the day or even make breakfast because I can't wash dishes.
I'm debating about renting a hotel for the night.

2 Comments:
Just move back to New York. You can deal with all the same shit here and sit with us at Blockheads on West 50th Street and bitch about it over $3 Margaritas.
Argh - that sucks!!! What a pinche pendejo. I hope you're able to get out of there soon!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home