Landlord Karma
I had wanted to write about my move and how I'm in my new place and all that. But I'm a little anxious right now due to other news. You can read about it here and here (in Spanish). The short of it is that Thurs, a group of 4 men opened fire on a man when he was riding in his car with his son, hitting him at least once or twice in the shoulder (or both). Luckily his son wasn't injured. The next day, the Mexxican equivalent to the FB1 raided a place that belonged to him and seized 30+ pounds of marijuana and 21 grams of cocaine.
Technically this man my landlord is not my landlord; my lease is with his brother. But he's the one who I dealt with the most, who showed me the place, who worked out all the details; he might be the owner. I don't know how it's all going to affect my situation. It explains why I haven't been able to get ahold of either one of them to talk about some things that need to be done in the apartment.
See, I swear my landlord issues are just some sort of bad karma that I don't have control over!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home