X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Memories



I was sending out some example slideshows to a wedding coordinator who recently contacted me and came across this one. I hadn't looked at it in awhile. Wow, I really like these photos. I mean I had great locations and a very pretty bride to work with, but I look at these photos and feel like I really captured the love in this family.

Sometimes I get caught up in the things I don't like about my business like email communication and editing, and I wonder how long I want to be doing this. But then I look at the images and feel really great about being able to provide photographs like these to people. Especially because sometimes the only things we have left when a person dies are memories and the photographs. And sometimes the photographs are what we remember most.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really wonderful photographs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home