X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Views

Here's the view off of my bedroom balcony during the rainstorm yesterday.



And here's the view from the balcony off of the living room.


It's really pleasant here. I will take more photos of the place itself as I get more settled in. My kitchen is nearly unpacked and next I need to tackle the bedroom.

I wish I'd had my camera with me yesterday when I was on the bus in another part of town. The street was like a river with waer washing over the sidewalks and nearly into shops. Walking across one street on the way home, I had to grip my sandals tight to keep them on my feet and prevent them from being washed away down the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home