X!ne's W0rld

My life as it happens. Moving from the Big City to south of the border.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Quick Update

So far I love Pl@ya del C@rmen and this area. I´ve been wanting to visit this part of Mexxico for years, wondering how it compares to Va11arta. I know someone in Va11art who lived here and says Va11arta is better. I don´t know... the vibe here is younger and hipper. Maybe that would wear on me and make me feel old eventually. But I like it better than a bunch of retirees. There just seems to be more sophistication here. I miss that. I´m pretty sure I could get work here and probably still market myself to Va11arta and fly back there when need be. It´s a direct flight back to eNYC too which is also appealing.

The jury is still out but so far I´m impressed! Maybe it´s time for a change. I met someone yesterday who asked, "Are you *ever* going to settle down?" I was sort of surprised. I *am* settled down...in Va11arta. And if I move here, I´ll be settled here. I guess he meant permanently. But is anything really permanent? I just plan for the foreseable (sp?) future and take it from there.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

Yes, yes, yes - move to the east coast of Meexico, and do it before the new year!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home