Eating Vegetarian - In Chinese
In the process of unpacking and organizing, I came across this little piece of paper that I've held onto for about 11 years.

A co-worker at Aye Eye Gee (you know, that big company that the US government is bailing out) wrote it for me and I used to keep it in my wallet to use in Chinatown. The restaurant staff would have a good laugh, and then it would be a challenge to see how much food they could find for me to eat.
I haven't taken any photos yet of my new workstation; I'm waiting till I've organized everything; it's a little messy now. It's actually going well, although I still have quite a few hours more work to put everything away into files, input receipts into an expense worksheet, and file away business cards. But some of this stuff has been in folders for over a year with no place to go so it feels really amazing to actually have space for everything and to know that soon, I will be completely organized. As some people know, I'm an organization freak so not being organized really bothers me.
I've kept my old workstation in hopes that a freelance editor will be able to use it. I've been talking about hiring an editor for quite awhile and I've also been thinking how it would be nice to have a co-worker. So now I finally have the space; maybe it will really happen!
Here are a couple of shots of my bedroom. I'm really happy with my new mattress; very comfy. As you can see, it's a bit sterile. It's feel more like home once I get some things up on the walls.


1 Comments:
The bedroom is really nice! I love the wood bed frame and matching closet doors. And the closet looks big (at least by eNYC standards...)!
Post a Comment
<< Home