
I met Juni0r at the opening night of a club several months ago. He was working as a go-go boy. I can't even put my finger on what captivates me about him. Since then, I'd run into him at the club and other places. We'd hug and I'd always tell him how much I liked him. I know he's gay, but he's also said he sometimes likes women. Nowadays he's working at another place I've been hanging out at. We always used to speak Spanish with each other until I recently heard him speaking in English with an American accent and found out he's from California and his first language is English. I've also noticed he stutters a bit.

He bartends and strips and wants to get into porn. His boyfriend is a somewhat elderly, overweight and not very attractive guy who's wealthy and has a boat.

I was surprised to learn that Juni0r is only 20 years old. He looks much older to me, so I can only imagine what he's been through in life.
He's just one of many characters that make up the surrealistic world here in Va11arta.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home