Enough Already
I ventured outside around 4pm today to get a drink at the cafe, socialize a bit, buy a piece of wood at the lumberyard to make a shelf with, and come home. I was sweating and couldn't wait to get back into the apartment and under a fan; it's so friggin' hot! I wondered if it was just me so I went online to check.

No, it's not just me. Feels like 102 and it's nearly November. Ok, I prefer hot to cold and really any day now, it will be more comfortable (although we've been saying that for nearly a month!). But for now, I have zero motivation and just want to sit inside.
I just caught a glimpse of my flabby arm in the mirror. Damn, I am getting gordita, aren't I? Today I was feeling I should embrace the fact that it's ok to be pudgier here and enjoy eating so I had an iced coffee with milk and a brownie. I might regret that tomorrow. But it's so hard to want to work to get back to my fit self when almost everyone here has less muscle tone and more fat than I do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home