Seeing into the Future
Here's one of those times where I'll just blog about something else, not the really big thing(s) going on.
Ok, this concept is old. I think my friend W. did it on his blog or maybe it was actually J. on hers. Whutevah...I happened upon a stranger's blog on tribe (you know, that site I'm obsessed with, especially when I'm lonely which I'm going to be very much so for awhile to come...ok, let's not discuss that right now!)
Put your music player (e.g. Ipod) on shuffle and answer the following questions. Here are my answers. This is more fun than the Magic 8 ball!
What does next year have in store for me?
Get It When I Want It – Candy Staton
Whats my love life like?
You Want This – Janet Jackson
What do I say when life gets hard?
Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Dance to the Underground – Radio4
What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Juice - Chingy
What do you want as a career?
I’ve Been Everywhere – Johnny Cash
Your favorite saying?
Name Taken – Massive Attack
Favorite place?
Desde la Tierra – Control Machete
What do you think of your parents?
Revolucion – Sergent Garcia
Where would you go on a first date?
Jimmy James – Beastie Boys
Describe yourself?
Dancing Queen - ESP
What is the thing I like doing most?
He’s Herre - Chingy
What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me? - Culture Club
How will I die?
Devilmood – Smoke City
What do you do when you see your friends?
Chan Chan – Buena Vista Social Club
How does your boyfriend/girlfriend make you feel?
Sex Talk – DJ Sam
How does your ex make you feel?
Caged Bird – Alicia Keys
If you were to die today, you would feel (like)
No Se Si Es Amor - Reik

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home