Meow

At risk of you thinking that I'm staying inside too much and talking to no one but the cats (Come on! It's cold and rainy and miserable outside!), I post this.
It's been amazing to see how my 2 cats and my roommate's cat just sort of get along. Ok, there was some initial hissing and there's a little swiping every now and again. But that's pretty much normal cat behavior even for cats that get along well. I do feel like 3 cats seems like a natural equilibrium. We had it with F@tima. Then for a while with Third Cat in Mexxico. And now P00ker seems to have adopted into the family. He's happy to eat the canned food I feed my cats. He also enjoys the sisal scratching posts. He was used to having another cat living here with him for years so I think he was missing that companionship and is happy to have it again. He's actually the perfect cat to get along with others because he's a little shy and not aggressive yet he's very interested in other cats. So he keeps trying to be around them yet won't push their boundaries too much. Ok, now I'm sounding like a cat lady.
BTW, the gray and white cat pictured is not Ch0m Ch0m (my little gray and white cat) but P00ker, S's big gray and white cat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home